Responsible for the daily cash balancing for the store and provides analytical information to management. Also responsible for performing accounting functions consisting of vendor payments, overhead payments, inventory, labor hour maintenance and month end closing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Process all vendor payments.
- Balance cash daily for all registers.
- Technical skills in account reconciliation, cost analysis, and month-end closing.
- Process payroll for all employees.
- High attention to detail.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and practices
- Communicate customer requests to management
- MUST be able to 10-Key.
- Any other duties as assigned by management
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 3 years previous retail or customer service experience.
- Must be able to work with minimum amount of supervision.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS (Lifting - Exactly how much, bending, climbing, driving equipment)
- Ability to communicate effectively with associates and customers.
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to freely access all areas of the store including sales floor, stock area, upstairs offices and register area.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.