Alcohol Ink Heart Ornaments
- Clear heart-shaped ornaments
- Alcohol inks of choice (Ranger Alcohol Inks)
- Krylon Leafing Pens (gold, silver, copper, etc.)
- Ranger Alcohol Blending Solution
- Perfect Pearls (color of choice)
- Alcohol Ink Applicator
1. Remove the cap from the top of the ornament
2. Apply alcohol inks to the applicator (2 to 3 colors work best) and dab all over the ornament.
3. Put dots of leafing pen ink all over the ornament.
4. Place blending solution on the used applicator felt (you can add more alcohol ink if you’d like) and dab all over the ornament again. Be sure to dab over all the leafing pen dots.
5. Let dry.
6. When dry, add approximately 1/4 teaspoon of Perfect Pearls (color of choice) to the inside of the heart. Cover the top opening with your finger and shake making sure to coat the entire inside with the Perfect Pearls. Tap out the excess and replace the cap on the ornament.