As seen on KOMO 4 News with DIY Diva Malia Karlinsky! Watch her segments on KOMO on Mondays at 4:00pm.
Apple Cookies With Fondant
- Sugar cookie dough
- Circle-shaped cookie cutter
- Red icing
- Red Wilton sugar
- Wilton fondant in chocolate and primary green
1. Roll out sugar cookie dough and cut into circles with cookie cutter. Bake cookies. Let cool completely.
2. Ice the cookies with red icing and sprinkle with red sugar.
3. Roll out green fondant and trace a plastic spoon to form “leaves.” Roll out brown fondant and cut “stems.” Attach to cookies.