As seen on KOMO 4 News with DIY Diva Malia Karlinsky! Watch her segments on KOMO on Mondays at 4:00pm.
Best Teacher Ever Canvas Art
- 12"x16" canvas
- 8"x10" canvas
- Wood letters
- Acrylic paint
- Decorative scrapbook paper
- Glue (Mod Podge or Royal Coat recommended)
- Foam brush
1. Paint both canvases. It make take up to 3 coats to achieve desired coverage.
2. Paint wooden letters spelling “Best Teacher Ever” the same color.
3. Cut scrapbook paper to 8"x10" inches and glue to the smaller canvas.
4. Add a vertical photo of teacher or class to canvas.
5. Following the example, glue wooden letters to larger canvas.
6. Glue smaller canvas onto larger canvas.