Bottle Cap Jewelry
- Bottle caps
- Decorative papers or pictures
- Dimensional embellishments
- Decoupage glue
- Small paint brush for glue
- Round paper punch or scissors
- 1/16" hole punch
- Judi Kins Diamond glaze or Fluxe
- Jump rings
- Necklace chain, cord, keychain, etc.
- Punch hole for jump ring BEFORE decoupaging/gluing items into bottle cap
- If using Fluxe, do not glue in materials that can melt (i.e. acrylic rhinestones, wiggle eyes, etc.) - you will need to use diamond glaze instead.
- Place Diamond Glaze upside down in cup with cap on. This lets air bubbles float to opposite end.
- Punch or cut your paper to fit inside your bottle caps.
- Put letters, stickers, etc. onto paper circles.
- Decoupage circles into the bottle cap.
- Optional - glue on dimensional embellishments. Let dry,
- Fill bottle caps with Diamond Glaze or Fluxe.
- Once dry, add jump ring and cording.