Bottle Cap Magnets
- Bottle caps (we carry 1/2", 1", 2" sizes)
- Decorative papers or photos
- Small trinkets or buttons that will fit inside the bottle cap
- Diamond Glaze
- Mod Podge
- Ultimate Glue or E6000
- Small paint brush
- Scissors or circle whole punch to fit your desired bottle cap size
- Cut or punch out a circle of paper or photo to fit inside of bottle cap. Glue down by brushing the back of the paper with Mod Podge and adhering to the bottle cap.
- Brush the top of the paper or photo with Mod Podge as well. Let dry.
- Use a small dab of Diamond Glaze to adhere button or trinkets in the bottle cap, as desired. Let it set up for a few minutes.
- Squeeze Diamond Glaze slowly into bottle cap until bottom is completely covered. If any bubbles appear, use a toothpick or needle to scrape them out of the bottle cap. Let dry in a warm environment.
- Glue a magnet to the back with Ultimate or E6000 glue.