Candy Cane Mice
- 2 colors of square felt (body and ears)
- 1 black Sharpie or google eyes (eyes)
- 1 red pom pom or red felt (nose)
1. Trace pattern onto felt: one color for body and ears and one for inner ears. Then cut out.
2. Cut slits where dotted lines are.
3. Glue inner ears to ears.
4. Slide ears through front slits.
5. Make dots for eyes with Sharpie or glue google eyes.
6. Glue red pom pom in place for nose or cut out red felt for nose and glue nose.
7. Put candy cane in back two slits to make tails.