Canning Jar Sipper
- 2-piece metal lid to fit the size jar you are using
- 2-piece metal eyelet
- Drinking straw
- Level metal lid and ring on jar.
- With the awl, place pointed end on lid where you would like to make your hole. Tap the awl with the hammer until the lid is pierced, making the straw hole. The edges of the hole won't be smooth, that's why you'll put the eyelet on it.
- Remove the lid from the jar. Insert eyelet top (the deep half) into the lid from the top. Then turn the lid over and place the eyelet bottom over the exposed part of the eyelet top.
- Put the top side of the lid on something sturdy. Insert the eyelet tool into the center and hammer gently. The eyelet is now securely attached on both sides.
- Put lid back on the jar, screw lid back on, and insert the straw.
- Enjoy your drink!