Cinnamon Stick Fabric Pumpkin
- ·1 18”x22” fat quarter (makes one pumpkin)
- 1/3 cup of poly pellets or micro beads
- Scrap of polyfil stuffing
- Needle and thread
- Cinnamon stick for the stem
1. Cut a 8” circle for a template. Cut one 8” circle from fat quarter.
2. Run a basting stitch around perimeter (1/4”) of the 8” circle and gather slightly. Fill with a cotton ball size of polifil and about 1/4 cup of poly pellets.
3. Insert cinnamon stick or stick then gather up slightly. Tie a knot to secure it closed.