- Soft Stuffed Animal
- 1/2 - 5/8 yd of Minkee fabric (or the size of your choice)
- Matching Thread
- Sewing Machine
- Carefully cut the stuffed animal in half across the tummy area. Take out a little bit of the stuffing.
- Hand or machine sew the animal's halves shut. It will be easier to handle when sewing it onto the blanket.
- Cut 2 equal size pieces of the Minkee fabric for the blanket. Cut a triangle piece off of two opposite corners. Round the other two corners if desired.
- Sew the bear head onto one squared corner and the feet onto the opposite square corner. Be sure to sew them on the right side of the fabric. Place the blanket pieces right sides together and sew around the blanket leaving an opening for turning. Pull the right side out by that opening.