Decoupaging with Fast Finish
“Fast Finish” is a unique decoupaging medium on the market. Its watery nature makes it perfect for “laminating” down thin papers such as collage tissue papers, old wrapping paper, magazine pages, and more.
- “Fast Finish” decoupage medium
- A flat bristle brush (foam brush is okay in a pinch)
- Thin paper
- Something to decoupage onto such as a box, an ornament, and old set of drawers
- Throwaway cup
1. Tear or cut your thin paper into small, manageable pieces.
2. Pour some Fast Finish into a cup (a little goes a long way).
3. Brush Fast Finish onto a small patch of your surface, then use your new wet brush to lift up one piece of paper at a time and apply the paper to the patch.
4. Once the paper is stuck, use more Fast Finish to “laminate” the paper down to your surface.
5. Repeat in a collaging manner until surface is covered.