DIY Flower Crown
- Paper stem wire (18 gauge)
- Wire cutters
- Green floral tape
- Ribbon leaf trim for streamers (optional)
- Take 2 stem wires and twist the ends together to create a circle that is slightly larger than your head.
- Wrap wire with green floral tape.
- Begin arranging the flowers and attach to the crown base with the wire or floral tape.
- Securely wrap flowers onto the crown base until you get your desired look.
- Note: You can also attach some ribbon leaf trim to the back of the crown for fun streamers!