- Glassware of your choice
- Rubbing alcohol
- Cotton balls or clean cloth
- American Multi Surface Satin Paint (several colors)
- Paint daubers in different sizes
- Clean glassware to a squeaky clean with the rubbing alcohol and cotton ball or cloth.
- Starting with one color of paint, use the daubers to create dots around the bottom half of the glass.
- Rinse out dauber while paint is still wet and repeat with all other paint colors until you have created the pattern you want.
- Follow the baking instructions on the paint to make the paint dishwasher safe.