Emoji Project Ideas
- Canvas Zippered Pouch
- Iron-On Emoji Appliques
- Tulip Fabric Spray Paint
- 1" Vinyl Letter Stickers
- Place a piece of cardboard inside the pouch so the spray doesn't bleed through.
- Add letter stickers where desired (you are creating a resist for the paint).
- Spray the paint to cover the pouch to create your desired look and let dry for at least 4 hours.
- Remove letter stickers and follow package instructions to adhere the Emoji patches to the pouch.
Mini Emoji Scrapbook
- Emoji Love Embellishment Kit from Simple Stories
- Solid color cardstock (yellow, black, white)
- Package of Circular Chipboard
- Binder Rings
- Tape Runner or Adhesive
- Hole Punch
- Use cardstock and the Simple Stories embellishments to cover the front and back of each chipboard circle as desired.
- Punch a hole in each chipboard circle and attach to binder ring. Tie ribbon to binder ring.
- Add photos!
Emoji Picture Frame
- Unfinished Wood Frame
- 3D Emoji Sticers
- Emoji Love Scrapbook Paper from Simple Stories
- Black Acrylic Paint
- Paint the entire frame black and let dry.
- Cut scrapbook paper to fit in the desired spots of your frame. Glue to frame.
- Embellish frame with 3D Emoji Stickers then add your favorite photo.
Emoji Bottle Cap Pendant
- Stampo Smiley World Stamp Set
- Black Stamp Pad
- White Paper
- Colored Pencils
- Craft Glue
- 1" Bottle Caps
- 1" Epoxy Dots
- 1" Circle Punch
- Small Hole Punch
- Jump Rings
- Satin Cord or Ball Chain
- Stamp faces on paper and color in as desired with colored pencils.
- Use circle punch to cut out your stamped faces and glue face up to the inside of the bottle cap. Let dry.
- Adhere epoxy dot on top of stamped face.
- Punch a small hole in the bottle cap where you would like the top of the pendant to be and attach jump ring to the hole.
- Loop cord or chain through the jump ring to complete your necklace.
- 4oz. White Glue
- 2oz. Liquid Starch
- Yellow Food Coloring
- Mini Ball Canning Jars
- Paint Pens
- Googly Eyes
- Pour glue into a bowl and mix in food coloring until you reach your desired color.
- Gradually add in liquid starch by putting it in in different places, and continuously mixing. "Work" the mixture until you reach your desired slime-like consistency.
- Use paint pens to paint your favorite Emoji faces on the outside of the jars, and adhere the Googly eyes with the craft glue.
- Once paint is dry, add slime to jars.