Felt Flower Pin
- 1 roll of Wool felt piece-Flower
- 1 roll of green color wool felt-leaves
- Sew on Pin Backing
- Fabri-Tac Glue
- Cut a 1-1/2” wide strip by 12” long.
- Run a fine line of glue along the edge of the length. Fold in half. Squeeze together the edges so it stays together.
- When the glue dries then take the scissors and make clips on the folded edges . Clippings doesn’t have to be evenly. Clip closer together at one end and gradually widen the clips.
- Begin rolling one end and add glue to the edge as you are rolling it. Make sure that the base is flat. Glue the end.
- Set the flower on top of the green felt and trace a circle. Cut out circle. Put aside.
- Cut the leaves out of the green wool felt. And attach it to the bottom.
- Then glue the circle felt piece onto the bottom.
- Glue the pin backing.
Note: Different size flowers can be created by shortening the length of the strips.