As seen on KOMO 4 News with DIY Diva Malia Karlinsky! Watch her segments on KOMO on Mondays at 4:00pm.
Firefly Lighted Jars
- Purple Mason Jar
- Skull firefly lights
- Pumpkin-shaped glass vase
- Jack-o-lantern firefly lights
- Jack-o-lantern face vinyl decal
- Small stick-on bow
1. Place firefly lights inside the jars. Add batteries to lights.
2. For the jack-o-lantern, following package directions, apply the vinyl face to the vase. (Tips for application: Peel the backing of the vinyl so that the face adheres to the top transfer sheet. Apply your phrase to the vase and burnish with a popsicle stick or credit card. Rub firmly. Starting in one corner and working diagonally across, peel back the transfer sheet at a 45 degree angle. Note: If part of the vinyl has not adhered, lay it back down on the vase and burnish a bit more.)
3. For an extra touch, add a stick-on bow to the pumpkin.