Floating Crystal Necklace
- Beading wire - Softflex or Beadalon
- 6mm Crystals and/or Pearls (roughly 45 pieces)
- 1 heart bead
- 3mm round silver beads
- #1 Crimp Tubes
- #2 Crimp Tubes
- 1 head pin
- Clasp of your choice
- Crimp tool
- Chain nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Cut 3 of wire the same (18”, 19” & 20” or to desired length allowing an extra 2” for attaching to clasp).
2. Find the center of one strand and start crimping beads approximately 1" to left and right of center using #1 crimp tubes. Make sure the crimp tubes are crimped as flush to crystal as possible. Vary spacing of crystals on all 3 strands to prevent them from clumping together.
3. Repeat with one more strand.
4. Third strand should have the silver beads added– pattern is: #1 crimp tube /1 silver bead /1 crystal /#1 crimp tube.
5. Attach clasp using #2 crimp tubes.
6. Heart pendant–put heart bead on head pin with optional silver beads and crystal, make loop with round nose pliers.
7. Hang pendant on all three wires and close loop.