Floating Crystal Necklace
- Beading wire (Softflex or Beadalon)
- 6mm crystals and/or pearls (approx. 45 pieces)
- 1 heart bead
- 3mm round silve beads
- #1 crimp tubes
- #2 crimp tubes
- 1 head pin
- Clasp of your choice
- Crimp tool
- Chain nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
- Wire cutters
- Cut 3 of wire the same(18", 19", & 20" or to desired length, allowing an extra 2" for attaching clasp).
- Find the center of one strand and tart crimping beads approximately 1" to left and right of center, using #1 crimp tubes. Make sure the crimp tubes are crimped as flush to the crystal as possible. Vary spacing of crystals on all 3 strands to prevent them from clumping together.
- Repeat with one more strand.
- The third strand should have the silver beads added - patter is: #1 crimp tube/1 silver bead/1 crystal/#1 crimp tube.
- Attach clasp using #2 crimp tubes.
- To make the pendant: put heart bead on head pin with optional silver beads and crystal; make a loop with round nose pliers.
- Hang pendant on all three wires and close loop.