Instructions for the cupcake wrappers:
1. Using our Die Cut Center, cut your cupcake wrappers out of green and navy decorative cardstock with die #J151 (if you've never used our Die Cut Center before, our friendly staff will show you how!).
2. The cupcake wrapper die cuts do not require glue - just simply form each wrapper into a loop and secure by sliding the pre-cut notch into the slit on the opposite side.
Football Cupcake Toppers & Hawks Cupcake Wrappers
- Green and navy decorative paper (for the cupcake wrappers)
- Brown cardstock paper or textured brown paper (for the footballs)
- Glue (The Ultimate Craft Glue or a glue gun will work well)
- White gel pen (optional)
- Masking tape (optional)
Instructions for the football cupcake toppers:
1. Using our Die Cut Center, cut your footballs out of the brown cardstock with die #526 (if you've never used our Die Cut Center before, our friendly staff will show you how!).
2. Optional: If you'd like to add more detail to your footballs, you can draw on the laces as dotted lines with a white gel pen.
3. Glue a toothpick to the back of each football. Tip: When gluing the toothpicks to the backs of the footballs, masking tape can help hold everything together as the glue sets.