As seen on KOMO 4 News with DIY Diva Malia Karlinsky! Watch her segments on KOMO on Mondays at 4:00pm.
Football Field Table Runner
- Green felt cut to size (project example is 12" x 36")
- 1 sheet white sticky-back felt
- 1 sheet white foam
- Yard stick
1. Cut nine strips that are 1" wide and 8" long out of the sticky-back felt
2. Using a yard stick for guidance and centering the sticky felt strips, stick the strips four inches apart from each other on the big green felt field.
3. Using the 1.25" block numbers at our Die Cut Center, die cut your numbers for the yards.
4. Glue down the numbers to make the yards.