- Felt fabric
- White ribbon
- Chenille stems (pipe cleaners)
- Wire cutters
1. Cut 4” diameter circles from a piece of felt.
2. Cut matching ribbons slightly shorter than 4” inches.
3. Using wire cutters, cut pieces of chenille stems slightly shorter than the length of the ribbon.
4. Using craft glue, affix the wire to the middle of the felt circle. Glue ribbon on top, covering the wire. Let dry.
5. Fold the felt circle in half, using the wire as a guide. So ribbon is inside cookie.
6. Next, angle the sides toward each other, bending the wire at its halfway point and forming a fortune-cookie shape.