- 7"x12" wood plaque
- Black cardstock
- 2 wooden candle cups
- Green Mad Scientist paper
- 2 googly eyes (we used 2 different sizes)
- Craft glue (we used The Ultimate)
- Royal Coat or Mod Podge
- Silver metallic craft paint
- Pine Green & Festive Green craft paint
- Soft Black craft paint
- Optional: fine sandpaper
- Paint the back and up over the front edges of the plaque with the Festive Green paint and let dry. Note: You don't have to paint the entire front of the plaque - the paper will cover it.
- Dry brush on the Pine Green paint so that some of the Festive Green shows through and let dry.
- Optional: run sandpaper along the edges to create a slightly worn look.
- Cut the Mad Scientist paper to fit the front of the plaque. Note: cut it just a hair smaller than the plaque so that it doesn't wrap over the edges.
- Decoupage the paper to the front of the plaque and let dry.
- Paint the wooden candle cups with the silver metallic paint and let dry.
- Following the pattern to the left, cut out the hair, thin pieces for the stitch line, and eyebrows out of the black cardstock.
- Glue on the eyes, then the eyebrows, hair, and stitch line.
- Draw nose, mouth, and any other scars or markings you would like.
- Cut out out a tooth from a scrap of white paper and glue on.
- Very lightly smudge on the soft black paint to create dirt marks and let dry.
- Glue the candle cups to either side of the plaque.
- Hang and enjoy!