- Glass jar
- Gold Glitter in chunky or fine
- Mod Podge
- Sponge brush
- Paint (optional-we like Martha Stewart Multisurface)
- Paper plates
- Bristle brush
- Gloss Sealer (optional– we used Krylon Crystal Clear)
1. If you want to, paint the jar first and then let dry.
2. Apply Mod Podge with sponge brush in a large block area.
3. Shake glitter over the Mod Podged area as you hold the glass over a paper plate. Spin the glass for an even coat.
4. After Mod Podge is dry, lightly brush off excess glitter with the bristle brush.
5. Spray with 2 coats of gloss sealer, if desired, to keep glitter from shedding.