- Clear glass or plastic ornaments
- Glitter-It Glue
- Paper plate or tray
- Funnel (optional)
- Glue dots (optional)
1. Open the ornament, swirl in Glitter-It glue, and pour out any extra (try to thoroughly drain the ornament of any excess).
2. Pour glitter into the ornament and shake ornament around until inside is fully coated (put your finger over the opening).
3. Pour out excess glitter and replace hanger.
4. (Optional: The photo shows glitter dots over the ornament. Using glue dots, apply on the outside of the ornament, and then roll the ornament in a contrasting color of glitter, for this effect.)