Glitter Paper Mache Ornaments
- Paper Mache ornament
- Ultra Fine Glitter
- Small paint brush
- Glossy Mod Podge
- Small paper cup
- Disposable gloves
- Paper plate
- Optional: Crystal Clear Top Coat Spray (it keeps the glitter from flaking off)
1. Put on gloves (to prevent glue getting onto your fingers while are handling the ornament) and pour a small amount of Glossy Mod Podge into the paper cup.
2. Apply a smooth coat of the Glossy Mod Podge to your ornament using a small brush. Hint: clean brush while glue is still wet with warm water and soap.
3. Holding ornament over paper plate, apply glitter while glue is still wet. Coat ornament entirely. Excess glitter can be used again. Allow to dry. Brush off any loose particles.
4. Spray with the Crystal Clear Top Coat.
Glossy Mod Podge can be used on a variety of surfaces such as glass, paper mache, metal, plastic, and ceramics. The possibilities are endless!