- 3 plastic skulls
- 2 clay saucers
- Black Pearl Metallic Paint
- Glue gun (not the cool or mini glue guns, though - they are not strong enough for this project)
- Paint brushes
- Turn 1 of the saucers over for your base and set one of the skulls on top of it. Glue into place.
- Arrange the other two skulls on top of one another, and glue into place.
- Place remaining saucer right side up on top of the top skull - this will be the base for the candle. Glue into place.
- Paint saucers and skulls completely with the Black Pearl Paint (we used two coats to get a smooth, solid look) and let dry.
- Place a candle on top and enjoy!