As seen on KOMO 4 News with DIY Diva Malia Karlinsky! Watch her segments on KOMO on Mondays at 4:00pm.
- “12” vinyl rub-on decals
- Ribbon pull bows in coordinating colors
1. Following package directions, adhere vinyl to bells. (Tips for application: Peel the backing of the vinyl so that the "12" adheres to the top transfer sheet. Apply your "12" to the cowbell and burnish with a popsicle stick or credit card. Rub firmly. Starting in one corner and working diagonally across, peel back the transfer sheet at a 45 degree angle. Note: If part of the vinyl has not adhered, lay it back down on the cowbell and burnish a bit more.)
2. Pull bows are ready-made bows that you pull to assemble. To form the bow, simply tug on the two thinner pieces of ribbon and it will become a fluffy bow - right before your eyes!
3. Attach your bow to the top of cowbell.
4. Cheer on your team (loudly)!