How to Light Projects with Holograph Paper
- Smooth glass surface (such as a glass block, shadowbox frame, or lantern)
- 12"x12" Holographic film
- Light strand
- Squeegee or edge of an old credit card/gift card
- Exacto knife
- Optional: colorant spray (such as Design Master Tint-It sprays), and/or vinyl phrases or images
- Make sure your glass surface is clean and dry.
- Peel off the backing of the holographic film and stick onto glass surface to cover. Use the squeegee or credit card to smooth out any bubbles. Trim to size with the exacto knife.
- If you want to change the color of your glass, apply 2 light even coats of Tint-It spray directly over the holographic film. Let dry. Decorate on top of the holographic film as desired, such as adding a vinyl phrase or image.
- Add light strand behind the glass and adjust them to get your desired "glow star" effect from the holographic film.