- Iridescent cello wrap
- Baby Blue tissue paper
- Fine fishing line
- Hot glue
- Large needle
- Crumple and shape the tissue paper into a mushroom top shape, pushing up in the middle to create a bowl shape. Our models are about 3" across the bottom, but you can make them any size you want.
- Cut out a circle of cello wrap that is big enough to wrap over the tissue paper shape, and tuck into the bottom. Blue in place at the bottom.
- Cut out a rectangle from the cello wrap that is 12"x16". Cut into fringe.
- Roll fringe tightly and put a dab of glue to keep it from unrolling. These are the tentacles of your jellyfish.
- Thread a long piece of fishing line with a knot in it through the jellyfish body to use as the hanger.
- Take the tentacles and glue into the middle of your jellyfish, then trim to uneven lengths.