Kid's Dream Catcher
- Embroidery Hoop
- Sugar & Cream cotton yarn (in several colors)
- Washi Tape (in several colors)
- Pony Beads
- Pom Poms
- Foamie flowers & butterflies
- Optional: ribbons, lace, flowers, etc.
- You will only need one circle of the embroidery hoop.
- Wrap washi tape all the way around the hoop.
- Wrap yarn around the hoop, criss-crossing as much or as little as you'd like.
- Cut 4 different lengths of yarn to hang from the bottom of the dream catcher. Thread on beads, bells, etc. Tie on pom poms (we glued several colors together to make a multi-colored one), feathers, Foamies, etc. onto the ends.Tie the other end of each length onto the hoop.