Lighted 12 Canvas
- 20"x20" canvas
- 11" chipboard "1" and "2"
- Globe lights
- Seahawks ribbon
- Navy blue and white acrylic paint
- Paint brush
- Glue or strong double-sided tape
- Masking tape
- Craft Knife
- Push pin (optional)
1. Paint the entire canvas navy blue. Let dry.
2. Paint the chipboard "1" and "2" white. Let dry.
3. Line the edges of the canvas with Seahawks ribbon - you may do this by wrapping it around and tying a bow, or by adhering the ribbon with glue or double-sided tape.
4. Glue or tape the "12" onto the center of the canvas.
5. Decide on the placement of your globe lights and use a push pin or tip of your craft knife to make a small hole to mark each spot. Tip: Remember to plan for the exact number of lights that are on the light strand.
6. Turn canvas over so that you’re working on the back of the canvas.
7. Using your craft knife, make a small hole in each spot that you marked.
8. Starting at one end, insert one light through each hole, so that only the light bulb shows on the front.
9. Tape here and there with masking tape to secure.
10. Leave the tail end of the cord dangling in a discreet place so that it can be plugged in easily.