Lump of Coal Box
Who's been naughty this year?
- Paper mache box
- Black paint
- Paint brush
- Black card stock
- Black masking tape
- Craft glue
- Black glitter
1. Paint your box black and let dry.
2. Crumple half of a piece into a tight ball all tape to the top of the box with the black masking tape.
3. Continue putting the black masking tape over the paper ball to cover the entire top of the box. You may need to add more crumpled paper to add some lumps and bumps. When you are finished, your paper should all be covered with the tape and the tape should be pressed down firmly.
4. Cover the top with glue.
5. Sprinkle lots of black glitter on the wet glue so it is nice and evenly covered. Let dry.
6. Finish the inside of the box if desired.