Have you seen the new Heidi Swapp Marquee Letters? They're super easy to decorate for any occasion!
- Heidi Swapp Marquee Letters
- Decorative scrapbook paper
- 2" wide glitter washi tape
- AAA batteries
- Hole punch
Each marquee letter kits comes with the letter, an LED light strand, clear bulb caps, a letter tracing template, and instructions with a diagram. You'll need two AAA batteries for each marquee letter.
1. Making sure you're working on the right side, place the letter template onto your decorative scrapbook paper (the side with the desired design should be facing up with the letter template on top of it), and lightly trace the shape in pencil.
2. Cut out the letter shape with scissors. Erase any remaining pencil marks.
3. Using the holes on the letter template as a guide, punch holes in your decorative paper letter cut-out with hole punch. Place paper letter cut-out in the marquee letter. No glue is necessary-it should fit snugly into place.
4. Place bulb caps through each hole from the front of the letter.
5. Starting with the light closest to the battery pack, arrange string lights according to included diagram by gently inserting light into the bulb cap.
6. When finished, the battery pack will conveniently fit in the back of the letter.