As seen on KOMO 4 News with DIY Diva Malia Karlinsky! Watch her segments on KOMO on Mondays at 4:00pm.
Mason Jar Desk Organizer
Grab some glass jars and a plain wooden tray to make a fantastic and functional desk organizer!
- Variety of sizes of glass jars
- Wood tray
- Krylon Seaglass spray paint in Cornflower
- Optional: E-6000 glue
1. Spray paint the jars and tray. Let dry.
2. Optional: To secure the jars to the tray, glue them with E-6000 glue.
3. Fill your new desk organizer with craft supplies. Enjoy and CRAFT ON!