- 1 bundle Design Excellence Natural Branches
- 2 pkgs. pearl garland
- Assortment of small shells
- Assortment of glass ball ornaments
- DecoArt Metallic Teal paint
- DecoArt Metallic White Pearl paint
- Ultra Fine Premium Aqua Glitter
- 8lb. Monofilament
- 30lb. Monofilament
- Hot glue
- Paint brush
- Large paper plate
- Small spoon
- Box or styrofoam to stick branches in to hold them upright as they dry
- Wire cutters
- Paint the shells with the pearl paint and let dry.
- Pour some of the glitter into the paper plate.
- Paint a section of a branch with the teal paint. While it is still wet, hold it over the paper plate and spoon glitter over it. Using a "scoop & sprinkle" method is faster than trying to shake it on. Continue with all of your branches.
- When branches are dry, hot glue so that they create a flat, round shape. Trim off unnecessary bits and pieces with wire cutters.
- Crisscross 2 pieces of 30lb. monofilament & tie to 4 sturdy branches. Tie another piece to the two crossed pieces to create your hanger.
- Glue the shells up under your branches in the center. Cut off a few of the large pearls to glue onto the shells, if desired.
- Hang the glass balls at various levels with the 8lb. monofilament. Keep checking placement by turning your chandelier & looking up at it from below.
- Glue various lengths of the pearl garland to various branches.
- Hang & enjoy!