Merry & Bright Wood String Art Tree
- Free-standing wood star panel (Item# ZAC/16)
- Metallic Gold Acrylic Paint
- 30 count Red Firefly Lights
- Green & White Baker's Twine
- Tree outline pattern
- Masking Tape
- Completely paint the star. Let dry.
- Tape the tree outline to the wood panel.
- Hammer the nails in around the outline, approximately 1/2" apart. Only hammer them in about halfway.
- Using only half the spool of twine, tie one end of the string to one of the nails. Wrap it back & forth around the nails until you have covered the tree to your liking.
- Starting from the bottom, string the lights onto the tree.
- Using the remainder of the twine, go back & forth around the nails, covering the tree again.
- Follow package instructions for adhering your vinyl to the wood at the base of the tree.