Milk Glass Style Glassware
- Various shapes of glass vases or bottles, either vintage or modern-looking
- White dimensional paint
- Design Master Glossy White spray paint
- Masking Tape
- Choose glassware piece that either have a "knobby", detailed vintage look to them, or if you are using a more plain piece of glass, move on to the next step.
- Using white dimensional paint (also called Puff Paint), create a pattern of dots around your piece, covering the entire surface as evenly as possible. You can also reserve an area to write a word or monogram onto the glassware with the puff paint. When you are satisfied with your design, let dry overnight.
- Tape off the inside mouth of the vase or bottle so you don't get paint inside.
- Spray the entire piece with Design Master Glossy White in 2 even coats. Let dry.
- Remove masking tape and your milk glass is ready to use. Hand wash only!