Mini Charm Bottle Ornament
- 7/8"x1.5" small glass bottle with cork
- Holiday charm of your choice
- 5mm x 12mm screw eyes (2 per ornament)
- Jump ring
- Narrow ribbon
- Push pin
- Needle-nose pliers
- Use the push pin to poke a hole in the center of the top & bottom of the cork.
- Screw the screw eyes into the holes that you made on the cork.
- Attach jump ring to your charm, then hang the charm from the screw eye on the bottom of the cork.
- Spoon a tiny amount of glitter into the bottle. You want just enough to come up to the bottom of the charm without covering it.
- When you have the "snow" depth that you want, put a little line of glue around the bottom of the cork & insert into bottle. Let dry.
- Tie a piece of ribbon onto the top screw eye for a hanger.
- Hang on your tree or attach to a gift for an extra special touch.