Mini Tree Snow Globe
- 1.5” Mini Tree
- 2.5” Glass Jar w/ Lid
- 1.5”-2” Wood Rounds
- 15mm Wood Craft Cube
- Fine Powder Snow
- Small Paper Bowl
- 3-In-1 Craft Glue
- Mod Podge
- Paint Brushes
1. Put a small amount of glitter into the paper bowl. Brush the tree branches with a small amount of Mod Podge, then roll tree in the glitter.
2. Using the 3-In-1 Craft Glue, glue the base of the tree to the wood craft cube, and then glue the base of the cube to the inside of the metal jar lid.
3. While the glue is drying for the tree, add a pinch of snow and a pinch of glitter to the inside of the jar - you only need about a half a teaspoon of each!
4. Insert the tree into the jar and screw on the lid.
5. Glue the lid onto a wood round or two using the 3-In-1 Craft Glue.
6. Brush Mod Podge onto the edges of the wood rounds and sprinkle with the snow and/or glitter.
7. If desired, tie a ribbon around the lid.
8. Be sure not to shake your snow globe right away! The glue is still a little wet inside, so you don’t want the snow to clump up or your tree to fall over!