Monochromatic Word Art
As Seen on Pinterest, create this fresh, modern take on the “word art” wall décor trend!
- Stretched canvas (we used 12" x 12")
- A mix of chipboard and thinly cut wood alphabets
- Acrylic paint or spray paint
- Foam brush
- Craft glue
- Straight edge or ruler
1. Choose your words or phrase, and start laying out your letters. You may want to do a rough sketch before laying anything out on your canvas and use a ruler to keep things straight and even.
2. Once you are happy with your design layout, glue down all your letters and let dry (even if you are using chipboard stickers, we recommend adding more glue so that everything is firmly adhered).
3. Paint over everything with your single color of paint. You may need to paint a couple coats to completely cover. Let dry.
4. Hang and enjoy!