As seen on KOMO 4 News with DIY Diva Malia Karlinsky! Watch her segments on KOMO on Mondays at 4:00pm.
- Large wooden letter
- Acrylic paint
- Decorative scrapbook paper
- School-themed stickers
- Mini chalkboards
- Ribbon for hanging the monogram
- Glue (Mod Podge or Royal Coat recommended)
- Staple gun/staples
- Foam brush
1. Paint the letter with acrylic paint. Let dry.
2. Trace the letter on the wrong side of the scrapbook paper and cut out.
3. Glue paper onto the letter.
4. Decorate two small chalkboards with chalk and stickers, add to letter.
5. Flip letter over and staple ribbon for hanging.