As seen on KOMO 4 News with DIY Diva Malia Karlinsky! Watch her segments on KOMO on Mondays at 4:00pm.
Monster Party Treat Box
- One sheet of double-sided patterned cardstock
- One sheet of black cardstock
- Hot glue gun/glue sticks
- 2 googly eyes
- Paper party shred
- Halloween ribbon
1. Purchase cardstock and use our Die Cut Center to cut out the box using die cuts #J93-A and #J93-B. If you haven't used the Die Cut Center before, our friendly staff will show you how!
2. Cut the black cardstock with scissors to look like monster teeth.
3. Tie a ribbon bow and glue onto the box lid. Glue on eyes and teeth.
4. Add shred inside the box and fill with candy.
Enjoy and Craft On!