As seen on KOMO 4 News with DIY Diva Malia Karlinsky! Watch her segments on KOMO on Mondays at 4:00pm.
Painted Giant Mason Jar Vase
Transform any glass piece into pretty decor with a few coats of paint!
- Large mason jar or glass vase
- Krylon Colormaster Primer
- Design Master Spray Paint in Robin’s Egg
- Pink silk flowers
- Curly willow
- Clip-on faux bird
1. In a well ventilated area, cover your work space and give the glass piece a couple coats of primer. Let dry.
2. Add a few coats of the spray paint. Let dry.
3. Arrange silk flowers and curly willow in vase, clip on faux bird.