- Cut square of paper to desired size. (Any size will work, just make sure it is square)
- Using a straight edge, draw a line from corner to corner on each side, crossing in the middle.
- Cut from one corner toward the middle, stopping about 1/4 of the way to the point your lines cross. Repeat on each corner.
- Punch a hole on one side of your cut line in each corner of the square (do not punch hole on both sides, each triangle should have one hole) and one in the middle, giving you 5 holes.
- Put a brad through each hole, ending with the center hole. This will draw corners to the center, creating your pinwheel.