Paper Strip Pumpkin
- 3 sheets of 12x12” decorative paper
- Hole punch
- Paper cutter
1. Cut 24 1” strips of paper from your sheets. You can cut different lengths to make different sizes of pumpkins. (8” long, 10” long and 12” long).
2. Punch a hole on either end of each strip. Smaller hole punches work better if you have one. If you just have a standard size one, use wider ribbon.
3. Tie a knot in one end of your ribbon (cut about 10 - 12”), and string it through all the holes on one end of your strips.
4. If there is a pattern or texture on your paper, make sure it’s facing out.
5. Put the ribbon through the other set of holes.
6. Tie a knot to secure.
7. Fan out the strips until they make a “pumpkin”.
8. Adjust your knot placement if needed and tie on a ribbon bow/stem.