As seen on KOMO 4 News with DIY Diva Malia Karlinsky! Watch her segments on KOMO on Mondays at 4:00pm.
Photo Canvas Collage
- 10"x20" canvas
- Four 3"x3" canvases
- 4 laser copies of your photos, cut slightly smaller than 3"x3"
- Green and coral colored acrylic paint
- 3D flower stickers
- Vinyl phrase decal
- Glue gun
- Royal Coat
- Paint brushes
1. Paint the large canvas blue and small canvases coral. Let dry.
2. Add the Tree and word vinyls to the large canvas.
3. Using the Royal Coat, glue your photos to the 4 small canvases.
4. Glue the 4 canvases onto the large canvas using the glue gun.
5. Glue the 3D flower stickers onto the tree.