Polymesh Christmas Tree
- 5yds Polymesh
- Styrofoam tree form
- 2 pkgs fern pins
- 6" clay pot
- Decorations for tree
- Cut Polymesh length into three even strips 7" wide.
- Gather near the center of each length together with thumb and fingers; holding the gathered area firmly, attach to the bottom of the tree form with a fern pin.
- Continue this process , working your way around and up the form. Coax each layer downward as you attach the next layer, close to the layer before , onto the exposed form.
- The curls will happen with the gathering process.
- Place the base of the tree foam into a 6" pot and decorate.