- 1 Roll of Polymesh in your choice of color
- 1 Polymesh wreath base
- Start with the inner circle of the wreath form. Gather together one of the ends of the Polymesh. Using 2 of the evergreen wires, twist them around the gathered end to hold it in place.
- Make a loop 12" to 14" long (you can make them bigger or smaller), pinch it together and wrap the next set of wires around it so that it forms a puffy loop.
- Continue around the inner circle and cut off.
- Repeat the instructions you just did for the outer circle.
- Add lights and decorate with ornaments, berries and other accessories.