- 1 Roll of Polymesh in your choice of color
- 1 Polymesh wreath base
1. Start with the inner circle of the wreath form. Gather together one of the ends of the Polymesh. Using 2 of the evergreen wires, twist them around the gathered end to hold it in place.
2. Make a loop 12" to 14" long (you can make them bigger or smaller), pinch it together and wrap the next set of wires around it so that it forms a puffy loop.
3. Continue around the inner circle and cut off.
4. Repeat the instructions you just did for the outer circle.
5. Add lights and decorate with ornaments, berries and other accessories.