Pom Pom Crows
- Black pom poms
- Black pipe cleaners
- Black feathers
- Black rhinestones
- Black felt square
- 3-in-1 Glue
- Glue a smaller black pom pom to a larger one.
- Cut a small narrow triangle of felt for the beak. Glue the beak slightly bent down the middle to the front of the smaller pom pom.
- Glue a black rhinestone to each side of the head near the beak for the eyes.
- Cut two long black feathers a bit shorter in at an angle. glue one on each side of the body for the wings.
- Glue a small feather to the backside of the body for the tail feathers. You may need to cut down a larger feather.
- Cut two black pipe cleaners in half. Take 3 of the half pieces and twist them together in the middle. Continue twisting them, leaving about a half inch untwisted on each end. Bend in half. Glue bent middle part of the legs to the underside of the bird. Bend the ankles and toes to make your bird more lifelike.
- Bend tows around a tree branch to display, if desired!